Thursday, May 14, 2009

High drama 350 miles above us!

celebrity-pictures-winona-ryder-spocks-momcelebrity-pictures-chuck-norris-scared-color

Work, work, work.

Yesterday and today was filled with needy people. Not just every customer needing babysitting to pick out their stuff, but also managerial needy. So stinking many calls...

I need a gift card!
I need a price override!
A person on the phone hasn't gotten their furniture and is angry!
This person got the wrong thing delivered and is angry!
There's a delivery at the back door!
Call for MOD on line one!
Customer at ImPress is angry!

I was supposed to leave at 3 pm and have already worked more than I was supposed to this week (which wouldn't be a problem if overtime was allowed), but was able to leave until almost 4. I wonder what kind of mileage I put in, especially as each and every call seemed to come when I was in the furthest possible place to be in the store and still be in the building.

It occurred to me the other day that HOLY CRAP, there's only three months left until my walk to the coast for the American Cancer Society. I really really REALLY should be utilizing that gym membership I've been paying for every month, and SOON.

No comments: