Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm telling you, look at the bluish face, it's GOT to be gas.

Picture 037

What a sleepy Saturday.

We've been lazing around all morning - Daniel in the dining room watching old movies, Jess on the livingroom floor playing Final Fantasy Viii, me dinking on my baby priest Paperclip in WoW. There were things I had planned to do today, but all I want to do now is sleep.

I shall watch Wristcutters: A Love Story instead. This is my third attempt at watching the movie - the first time was when I received a message that Mom was in the ICU again (she was released back to the special care facility yesterday) so I was preoccupied, the second friends came over to purchase my brother's WiiNES. (I love calling it a WiiNES.)

I wish I would have remembered to toss some beans in first thing this morning to soak. I could be having beans und rice for din din.

I find it funny that my cat lets stale pumpkin smelling farts.

No comments: