Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Let me see the paperwork.

I had read AGES ago that my beloved OK Go were coming out with a new album in Spring of 2009. I've been trying like mad to find additional information on it, hoping greatly that it would live up to my love of the other two; so many times I wait on baited breath for a new album from a beloved band and am completely let down by the results. (*cough*SloanPrettyTogether*ahem*NickelCreekWhyShouldTheFireDie?*hoof*)

Finally, I find that it is currently set to drop in September (/cry) 2009, and is titled The Influence of the Blue Ray of the Sunlight and of the Blue Color of the Sky. The title is much longer than their other two releases (OK Go and Oh No).

I bring you, once again, OK Go in the backyard dancing and OK Go on treadmills. If you would rather see the band singing and playing instruments, you can watch them blow up things.

It all makes for great walking to work music.

I also love them for turning one of their rocksy songs into this. (Be warned - awesome hand bells but annoying girly screams.) If you would like to hear what the original song sounds like, go here and click "What to Do" and lissen. LISSEN.

Instead of going to bed at a reasonable time, I have been dinking online, composing this pointless post, and wasting time. My alarm goes off in less than six hours, woo! Yay, freight day!

No comments: