Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'mma cop, okay?!?

Home from work and POOPED, which I suppose is a good thing, as starting Monday night/Tuesday morning at midnight, I will be working strictly midnight to eight a.m. shifts.

I'm quite fine with this. NO CUSTOMERS WOO. I won't even have to wear my uniform.

I busted ass and shipped OMGSOMUCHSTUFF back to vendors, as it's the end of the quarter and everything must be done by then. $2000 in dvdr's? Wowsa. HEAVY. In case you're wondering on the weight, it was two eighty pound boxes, two 14 lb boxes, and an 8 lb box. I could go further into details of all I did, but I don't want to bore you even more.

So, two days off to switch my sleeping schedule around. I'm already switched around enough that "sleeping in" is five a.m., so it's just going to take a bit more tweeking.

I also SO wish I could stop waking up at 7:30/8:30 pm and freaking the hell out because my mind automatically processes it as "it's daylight, therefore it's a.m., not p.m." Last night, I was awake with my heart pounding for over five minutes (all filled with cursing) because I thought I was five hours late for work, when I had only slept for an hour.

Doy.

No comments: