Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lose all the weight you can and only pay $249!

So very pooped today, worked from 4 a.m. until 3 p.m., with lots of physical running around and a ton of mental work to try to retain. Ugh. My time with Muriel is limited, I wish I was absorbing everything a bit faster. I'm a fast learner, true, but sheesh.

Managed to injure not one, not two, but THREE of my fingertips in separate instances: a nice chunk of skin off of my middle left finger when i dropped a box and tried to catch it - it twisted in my hand and now I have a nice, deep, bloody flap. Curse you, wireless keyboard mouse combo box!!! The second is on the index finger of my right hand, where i tried a little too hard to claw my way into some shrink wrapped ink cartridges and pulled my nail away from my finger. Later, as I was packing up some toner boxes to ship in for recycling, I shoved cardboard under the nail on my right thumb.

Animals are weird.

Bad dreams last night. I was stuck back in my music classes with Dr. Appert and had to take my final after all. As I hadn't been to school in a month, I couldn't remember anything I needed to answer, and I wracked my brain for hours (in my dream) over the last question, which was carving my chocolate chip cookie recipe into dough with a paper funnel rim. I was quite pleased with myself when I remembered the two "secret ingredients": vanilla extract and brown sugar.

Woke up stressed and felt as if I hadn't slept all day, though I went to bed at eightish last night. Granted, my alarm goes off at one thirty, but still.

I need a haircut.

No comments: