Tuesday, June 12, 2007

When Girls Gone Wild teams up with TV's Reality Stars...

Two thirty in the morning and I'm up for work, yaaaay!

Yancey will be here to pick me up in about an hour. In the meantime, I shall try to thwart my allergies' evil attempt at my ability to see and breathe, drink any caffeine I can get my mits on, and shove food down my maw.

The last three days at work? Hell. Well, I mean, I suppose I've had MUCH worse days, but we've been SO FLIPPING BUSY OMG that ... well, on our skeleton crew, it makes things quite harsh, it does. I'm hoping that it helps me seem an important worker, as I think my capabilities shine when all shit is hitting the fan.

I can multitask like nobody's bid'ness.

Planned on going to bed at six pm last night, but stayed up until a bit past seven, finally turning my light off at a little past eight. It was remarkably easy to get up... let's hope that all my other butt-thirty mornings are this easy.

I thought I had more to add, but I can't think through the wrath of the sinus godz.

No comments: