Monday, June 4, 2007

Tell me about it.

Something I left out of my post yesterday...

My work pants are old, and I HATE shopping, so I've been putting off buying pants until the last possible second.

Welp, the inside left seam of my pants tore a bit during work, but not enough to embarass. It WAS enough, however, for my thighs to rub against each other and chafe. (Sexy mental impression, I know.)

Fast forward a few hours of this happening around work, and then a half hour walk home in VERY hot and QUITE humid weather.. the pants stuck to my sweaty legs, resulting in quite a .. rub wound when I got home. I didn't think it was that bad, but didn't like the pain of the wound against fabric, so I put a non adhesive pad on it and went about my way.

When I was getting ready for bed last night, I realized that the nonstick pad had most certainly stuck to the wound. In fact, something quite undelicious had soaked quite through the pad, adhering it completely. (Not blood.) I pulled it off.... oh my GAW, the PAIN. I was in the upstairs bathroom panting, with the wound weeping down my leg. How on earth would I get my pants back on? Oy.

To make a short story long, I had to put another pad on to sleep in, and removed it again this morning so that the still weeping wound can get some air. I'm wearing shorts (something I never do) and walking around the house like a sumo wrestler to prevent my thighs from touching.

It's really meaty. And really disgusting. But kinda cool.

Anyhoo.

After making this post yesterday about where else on the interwebs you can find me, I also started a...

FACEBOOK.
GREATESTJOURNAL.
DIARYLAND.
BLOGSPOT.

Again, to find out where else on the webs you can find me, check out yesterday's post and add me to your netflixes and your neopets and your miscellaneouseses.

No comments: