Thursday, June 21, 2007

You WILL tell me all that you know.

Dreams of roaming through swampland last night, being totally lost in forests and country sides, though there was a cruise involved somewhere. I remember standing on a hilltop overlooking the land, and how beautiful and lush and green it was; though dark clouds were overhead, it almost made the shadows that much more beautiful below. I watched someone in my team that controlled a fire beast, and realized that I controlled ice. I pulled my arms to my side and watched two rings of ice form around each of my wrists; I would then shove my arms out, where two more rings would form on each wrist, then sending a beautiful ice unicorn out to attack my enemy, fighting alongside the giant fire cat of my friend's. I then realized that I had other powers, too, and we were lost, so I picked up a handful of sand and let it fly off my palm. I did it twice to confirm that we needed to head east. We headed east, then I went to a hotel room and had sex with Kevin Griffin (Better Than Ezra, center).

I hate it when I wake up before I'm finished.

Apparently with my new schedule, "sleeping in" means "waking up at 5 a.m." Was a bit discombobulated when I woke up first at 10 pm last night. I thought I heard arguments somewhere, and fell back asleep.

Got disc one of Invader Zim in the mail from Netflix today. Oh, yes, fun was had.

Also watched a slew of Stargate, as the last episode EVUR will be on tomorrow night (I will be asleep for approximately three hours before it airs.) It's messing up my mind the order that they're doing it, though: season three, season four, season one, season eight.

I'm such a nerd.

My allergies hate me this evening.

No comments: